Service & Maintenance
Versalift has the lowest life-cycle cost of any other vehicle mounted access platform on the market. They consume fewer replacement parts over time and there are no mandatory rebuilds or parts replacements on any Versalift model.
Protecting your NEW Versalift platform with a 357 Repair & Maintenance package
We know that keeping your NEW vehicle-mounted platform at optimum performance is important, so we’re pleased to introduce Versalift’s 357 Repair & Maintenance to help you do just that.
From as little as £124* Per Month
What’s included with ?
- Twice annual on-site service with thorough inspection and certification to meet LOLER standards
- All labour, travel costs, reports and certification
- Routine service and repair materials for the contract period
- Replacement Versalift OEM parts
- Breakdown cover for Versalift equipment
- Up-front, annual or monthly payment options available to help cover the cost of your platform maintenance from the day your new Versalift platform is delivered
- 24/7 response including out of hours support
- Available on all Versalift platforms under 12 months old
Note: Contract is for Versalift equipment only, including connections to the vehicle, but not the carrying vehicle itself.
From as little as £124* per month, you can spread the cost of your service and maintenance costs with fixed monthly payments. This will keep your platform compliant with current legislation, maximise resale value and utilisation rate and give you peace of mind knowing your Versalift is fully protected.
*Prices quoted subject to annual inflationary increase
This all-inclusive package covers your platform for service, repair & maintenance over a term of 3, 5 or 7 years – simply choose which works for you depending on your budget and requirements.
LOLER THOROUGH EXAMINATION
It’s a legal requirement to ensure your platform has a current LOLER Thorough Examination and Certificate. You will not be able to use your machine if your certificate has expired. We offer a LOLER thorough examination service provided on-site every six months. REQUEST a LOLER REMINDER HERE!
EXTENDING YOUR VERSALIFT WARRANTY
For Versalift platforms over 12 months old
You can choose to extend your Versalift warranty for up to three years, allowing you to fix your service and maintenance costs for a longer period. This enables you to manage your repair budget, reducing concerns about increasing costs and maximise equipment value while benefiting from simpler procedures in the event of a breakdown.
REPAIRS, RE-FURBS & RE-MOUNTS
For larger repair work, strip-downs, refurbishment and/or remounting to new vehicles, our fully equipped workshop at Burton Latimer has capacity to handle every size of access platform.